You are hereICOMB Objectives
This cooperative venture is based on five purposes:
1. To articulate and promote a vision for internationalization of the mission and ministries of the Mennonite Brethren church on a global basis.
2. To facilitate inter-conference communication and information flow, thereby enhancing spiritual unity and brother/sisterhood among Mennonite Brethren churches of the world.
3. To provide a framework (regional and/or global) for the exploration of mutual conference concerns such as: the Confession of Faith, pastor-church relationships, calling out leaders, leadership and lay training, ethical issues, publication of Christian literature, evangelism and church planting, etc.
4. To develop a forum for mutual encouragement—a cooperative conference-to-conference partnership that transcends ethnic, cultural and language barriers and that celebrates our oneness in Jesus Christ.
5. To promote and manage a World Relief Fund to benefit member conferences.